Address Change

  • To change a student's address, please submit the change of information form WITH a copy of a current (within the past 30 days) water, gas or electric bill showing the new address and parent/guardian's name. You may drop the forms off at the front office Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00. 

    *Address changes can only be processed by the Registrar AFTER the proper documentation has been provided.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.