Online Course Catalog
SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY FEBRUARY 12TH
SPRING B REGISTRATION STILL OPEN!
Using the drop-down menu below, search for a course by title, term, or by the course provider.
To see all courses from all providers leave the options set to 'All' and select the submit button.
To learn more about the course or the course provider, select the link next to each provider in the list.
Please note: Course availability is subject to change and seats fill quickly. All online course requests must be approved by your counselor.
*Lewisville ISD Virtual Learning course registration and course dates may be different than another course providers listed. Please take note of the dates associated with your selected course.
Course Pacing and Availability
Courses marked 'Accelerated' will have a pacing schedule to help students complete a full 1.0 credit (Part A and B) in a term.
Courses marked 'Semester' pace students to complete a half 0.5 credit in a term.
Not all providers offer accelerated AND semester pacing in a single term.
Lewisville ISD Students
Registration Process and What to Expect:
1. Complete your course request by logging into Skyward Family Access.
2. Upon submission, your request will be sent to your counselor for approval.
3. Check your LISD student email! The VLA office will notify you once your course request has been approved or denied.
4. Once your course is approved, you will pay for your course through RevTrak/Family Access in Skyward.
5. Look out for Orientation dates. We will notify registered students as those dates become available.
Students Not Enrolled in LISD (Out-of-District Students)
Check with your campus counselor about TXVSN enrollment.