Summer break is a great opportunity to pursue your interests and gain experience in paid or volunteer jobs, internships, summer programs and other activities. In addition to giving you life experience and a sense of fulfillment, meaningful summer activities are also seen by college admission officers as a demonstration of your ability to act responsibly and make a commitment.
- Summer Discovery at UT Austin: learn from top-teaching faculty in hands-on, interactive classes, and prepare for college success.
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Stanford University Summer Programs
- Summer at CIP - for students on the Autism Spectrum & with Learning Differences
- KU Design Camp
- Cambridge Summer
- Harvard Summer
- Cornell Summer
- Georgetown summer
- Yale, UCLA and UC Berkeley Summer Camps: These camps are intended for high achieving, college-bound high school students interested in careers in medicine and science. The students stay in undergraduate housing and the camps consist of lecture and hands-on laboratory work, as well as independent research. These camps let students experience college-level curriculum in a low-stress and safe environment, and they make friends with other students from around the world.
- Summer Programs at Colleges: A comprehensive list of over 100 opportunities to learn and experience life on a college campus during the summer.
- AFS Summer Abroad Programs: 4-6 week community service, language or homestay summer programs in several different countries. These intercultural opportunities are an excellent chance for students to build on their classroom learning in another country!
- Study Abroad
- My Summer Camps: Comprehensive directory of academic, pre-college, sports, arts, adventure, travel abroad camps.
- BANSON NYC: Fashion Summer Camps for High School Students. 9th through 12th graders.
- Summer Study Abroad