Summer break is a great opportunity to pursue your interests and gain experience in paid or volunteer jobs, internships, summer programs and other activities. In addition to giving you life experience and a sense of fulfillment, meaningful summer activities are also seen by college admission officers as a demonstration of your ability to act responsibly and make a commitment.
- SFA Pre Law Academy
- United States Naval Academy Summer STEM - Are you thinking of a career as a coder, game developer, designer, or robotics engineer? Then start with the experience of a world-class program like the Naval Academy's Summer STEM Program! Apply by March 31st.
- AMDA High School Summer Conservatory - A two-week musical theater program offered by The American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
- Summer Discovery at UT Austin: learn from top-teaching faculty in hands-on, interactive classes, and prepare for college success.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology - Choose from a variety of two-week-long summer adventures and begin your exploration in science, engineering, technology, or design.
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Stanford University Summer Programs
- Pre-College Artificial Intelligence Program by MIT Graduates
- UNT Emerging Journalists Program
- Summer at CIP - for students on the Autism Spectrum & with Learning Differences
- Harvard Summer
- Cornell Summer
- Columbia University Pre-College Programs
- Georgetown summer
- Summer Programs at Colleges: A comprehensive list of over 100 opportunities to learn and experience life on a college campus during the summer.
- My Summer Camps: Comprehensive directory of academic, pre-college, sports, arts, adventure, travel abroad camps.
- Duke Continuing Studies - Pre-College Prgrams
- USNA Summer Programs - Summer Seminar and Summer STEM opportunities!
- SEWANEE'S ACADEMIC ENGLISH PROGRAM - The Pre-College Academic English Program prepares high school students, ages 14 and up, for success at U.S. colleges and universities. Students spend 16 hours each week enhancing their English listening and speaking skills, gaining confidence to lead class discussions, and enhancing their academic reading skills.
- The TCU Neeley School of Business - The TCU Neeley School of Business hosts a one-week summer residential program for high school students, providing a hands-on experience with opportunities to learn and hone your skills in data analytics and market research. You’ll build models to explore how a business is performing and discover the ways data can impact profitability.
- Boston University Summer Programs - BU’s long-running Summer Term pre-college offerings include a choice of one-, two-, three-, and six-week programs that prepare you for success in college. With five exciting and challenging pre-college summer programs to choose from, you can earn college credit, discover a new subject area, perform cutting-edge research in university labs, or immerse yourself in hands-on learning.
- NYU Precollege - Through NYU Precollege, rising juniors and seniors have the opportunity to spend part of their summer on NYU's campus in the heart of New York City. For six weeks, high schoolers can prepare for their academic futures.