- Volunteer North Texas: Searchable database of over 8,000 volunteer jobs at more than 1,800 nonprofit agencies in the north Texas area.
- Volunteer Match: Search for volunteer opportunities by city or zip code; organizes voltuneer groups by category.
- Medical Center of Lewisville Volunteer Program: Offers an active volunteer program for adults over the age of 18 years of age. Join them in providing professional staff with supportive and dependable service to enhance the care of patients and the comfort of visitors.
- Humane Society of North Texas: "Volunteers can help HSNT in a multitude of ways; be it walking dogs, playing with cats, assisting in adoptions, lending an extra hand during a large cruelty case, or representing HSNT at events. No matter your interests, we’re sure there is a volunteer job suited just for you!"
- North Texas Food Bank: NTFB offers virtual volunteerism as well as in-person opportunities.
- Prudential Emerging Visionaries: "Prudential Emerging Visionaries is a national program that celebrates and awards young people who create solutions to financial and societal challenges."