Scholarships and Financial Aid
- fastweb: Scholarships, Internships, Colleges and More. The leading online resource for finding scholarships to help pay for school.
- Every Chance for Every Texan
- Student Scholarships: Comprehensive site filled with scholarships and information about careers, majors and university/college course outlines.
- MeritAid.com: A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships and academic scholarships from colleges across the country.
- Scholarship Junkies: Provides high school students with an insider's guide to the scholarship process from the perspective of students who have won national scholarships. Learn how to find scholarships, how to choose which scholarships to apply for, how to compile competitive applications, and more.
- Sallie Mae - College Answer's Scholarship Search: Your search will provide access to an award database that contains more than 2.8 million scholarships worth over 16 billion dollars, and is expanded and updated daily.
- School Soup: Providing students with the most scholarships and financial aid options on the internet - over $32 billion in scholarship awards!
- Collegexpress.com: College and scholarship match that fit you.
- Wise Choice: College Search, Stats and Reviews
- Going Merry Scholarships - Get MATCHED to scholarships that suit your needs!
- Scholarships.com: College scholarships and grants
- Careeronestop.org: Career exploration, training and jobs
- NROTC Scholarship Application Checklist
- NROTC Scholarship Flyer
- NCTC Incoming Freshman Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Scholarship
- The Coolidge Scholarship
- Fort Worth Scottish Rite Foundation Scholarship - For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
- Coca-Cola Scholars Program -
- Lewisville ISD Education Foundation (LEF) Scholarship
ROTC Scholarship Resources:
Financial Aid Resources:
- FASFA Updates 23-24
- How to Fill Out FAFSA
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA): Guide to applying for a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Provides eligibility requirements and guidelines for those applying for federal student loans and aid.
- Federal Student Aid: U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid site. Provides access and information about the products and services that you will need throughout the financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Estimator: FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- TASFA information: for non-citizens who are classified as Texas residents.
- Funding Your Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid: A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department's Federal Student Aid office.
- Financial Aid Tips from NSAFFA: NASFAA does not provide financial aid to students. You should contact the financial aid office at the college of your choice for details on available opportunities. However, this web page will direct you to some of the more helpful financial aid guidance on the web.
- Minnie Piper Compendium: Provides financial aid, scholarship information, college costs for Texas colleges & universities.
- The Texas Tomorrow Fund: Information on Texas Pre-paid tuition programs and college savings plans.
Funding Your Education - Financial aid presentation put on by UNT's financial aid department
Athletic Scholarships - Scholarships for students not scouted by schools that want to try out