Scholarships and Financial Aid
- CHOICES 360 - Access through student Learning Hub
- Sign into your LHUB account
- Click the Choices360 button
- Click on "Yes", then you will be signed directly into a new Choices 360 account
- Helpful features on Choices 360; Career Planning, High School Planning, College Planning, Financial Aid Planning and Your Portfolio
Choices360 Video Introduction - Click on the link to view the great resources that Choices360 has to offer
Choices 360 Week 2 - Click on the link for more information on Choices360
- fastweb: Scholarships, Internships, Colleges and More. The leading online resource in finding scholarships to help pay for school.
- Every Chance for Every Texan
- Student Scholarships: Comprehensive site filled with scholarships and information about careers, majors and university/college course outlines.
- MeritAid.com: A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships and academic scholarships from colleges across the country.
- Scholarship Junkies: Provides high school students with an insider's guide to the scholarship process from the perspective of students who have won national scholarships. Learn how to find scholarships, how to choose which scholarships to apply for, how to compile competitive applications, and more.
- Sallie Mae - College Answer's Scholarship Search: Your search will provide access to an award database that contains more than 2.8 million scholarships worth over 16 billion dollars, and is expanded and updated daily.
- School Soup: Providing students with the most scholarships and financial aid options on the internet - over $32 billion in scholarship awards!
- Collegexpress.com: College and scholarship match that fit you.
- Wise Choice: College Search, Stats and Reviews
- Scholarships.com: College scholarships and grants
- Careeronestop.org: Career exploration, training and jobs
ROTC Scholarship Resources:
Financial Aid Resources:
- FAFSA Changes 2016
- UNT Financial Aid Information; for more assistance, email email@example.com or call (940)565-2302
- FAFSA: Free Application for Student Aid: Guide to applying for a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Provides eligibility requirements and guidelines for those applying for federal student loans and aid.
- Federal Student Aid: U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid site. Provides access and information about the products and services that you will need throughout the financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Estimator: FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- TASFA information: for non-citizens who are classified as Texas residents.
- Funding Your Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid: A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department's Federal Student Aid office.
- Financial Aid Tips from NSAFFA: NASFAA does not provide financial aid to students. You should contact the financial aid office at the college of your choice for details on available opportunities. However, this web page will direct you to some of the more helpful financial aid guidance on the web.
- Minnie Piper Compendium: Provides financial aid, scholarship information, college costs for Texas colleges & universities.
- The Texas Tomorrow Fund: Information on Texas Pre-paid tuition programs and college savings plans.
Funding Your Education - Financial aid presentation put on by UNT's financial aid department
Athletic Scholarships - Scholarships for students not scouted by schools that want to try out
Scholarship Opportunities 2021-22:
- CoServ Youth Tour - Application opens August 30th, 2021
- College Board Scholarship Opportunities - Various deadlines for juniors and seniors
- Community Foundation of Texas Scholarships - Various deadlines
- Coolidge Scholarship - Coming this fall! Check site for opening of applications
- Coserv Scholarship - Application opens August 30th, 2021
- Coserv Youth Leadership Tour Application - Application opens August 30th, 2021
- Olin E. Teague Scholarship - Deadline October 15th, 2021
- Celebrating Texas Public Schools Scholarship - Deadline October 15th, 2021
- Heisman Scholarship - Deadline October 19th, 2021
- Coca Cola Scholars Program - Deadline October 31st, 2021
- WTS Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth Scholarships - Deadline November 5th, 2021
- Packaging Compliance Labs Scholarship - *Engineering Scholarship* Deadline November 12th, 2021
- Forty Acres Scholars Program - Deadline December 1st, 2021
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship - Application with essay must be postmarked on or before Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- Don't mess with Texas Scholarship - *Only 1 Winner* Deadline March 31st, 2022
- OppU Achievers Scholarship - 21-22 Deadlines September 30th, December 31st, March 31st & June 30th
Recently Expired (Check for future opportunities!):
- DoSomething Scholarship - Deadlines Septemer 15th-20th, 2021
- The "No Sweat" Scholarship - Deadline September 30th, 2021
- CoServ Scholarship; Information flyer - Apply September 15th-October 16th, 2021
- Scholarships for business - Deadline August 15th, 2021
- Living for Zachary Scholarship - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Father of the Year Scholarships - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- C.C. Miao and Rosalind Miao Scholarship - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Ronald McDonald House Scholarships - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Ford Driving Dreams Scholarship - Deadline April 6th, 2021 (student copy transcript accepted)
- Bob Gainey Honorary Scholarship - Deadline April 15th, 2021
- MI Foundation Scholarship - Deadline April 16th, 2021
- Gabriel Smiles Scholarship; Gabriel Smiles Application - Deadline April 19th, 2021
- Forestwood Middle School PTA Scholarship - Deadline April 23rd, 2021
- Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarship - Deadline April 30th, 2021
- TSPE Preston Trail Scholarship - Deadline April 30th, 2021
- April Scholarship Newsletter - Various Deadlines
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority Inc Emerald Scholarship - Deadline May 4th, 2021
- American National Bank & Trust Scholarship - Deadline May 10th, 2021
- Flower Mound Police Association Scholarship - Deadline May 10th, 2021
- The Better Together Scholarship - Deadline May 14th, 2021
- Tau Rho Omega HBCU Scholarship Application - Deadline May 21st, 2021
- Tau Rho Omega Chapter Scholarship Application - Deadline May 21st, 2021
- CHOICES 360 - Access through student Learning Hub