Scholarships and Financial Aid
CHOICES 360 (New program that has replaced career cruising) - Access through student Learning Hub
- Sign into your LHUB account
- Click the Choices360 button
- Click on "yes", you will be signed directly into a new Choices 360 account
- Helpful features on Choices 360; Career Planning, High School Planning, College Planning, Financial Aid Planning and Your Portfolio
Choices360 Video Introduction - Click on the link to view the great resources that Choices360 has to offer.
Choices 360 Week 2 - Click on the link for more information on Choices360
- fastweb: Scholarships, Internships, Colleges and More. The leading online resource in finding scholarships to help pay for school.
- Every Chance for Every Texan
- Student Scholarships: Comprehensive site filled with scholarships and information about careers, majors and university/college course outlines.
- MeritAid.com: A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships and academic scholarships from colleges across the country.
- Scholarship Junkies: Provides high school students with an insider's guide to the scholarship process from the perspective of students who have won national scholarships. Learn how to find scholarships, how to choose which scholarships to apply for, how to compile competitive applications, and more.
- Sallie Mae - College Answer's Scholarship Search: Your search will provide access to an award database that contains more than 2.8 million scholarships worth over 16 billion dollars, and is expanded and updated daily.
- School Soup: Providing students with the most scholarships and financial aid options on the internet - over $32 billion in scholarship awards!
- Collegexpress.com: College and scholarship match that fit you.
- Wise Choice: College Search, Stats and Reviews
- Scholarships.com: College scholarships and grants
- Careeronestop.org: Career exploration, training and jobs
ROTC Scholarship Resources
Financial Aid Resources
- FAFSA Changes 2016
- UNT Financial Aid Information; for more assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (940)565-2302
- FAFSA: Free Application for Student Aid: Guide to applying for a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Provides eligibility requirements and guidelines for those applying for federal student loans and aid.
- Federal Student Aid: U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid site. Provides access and information about the products and services that you will need throughout the financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Estimator: FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- TASFA information: for non-citizens who are classified as Texas residents.
- Funding Your Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid: A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department's Federal Student Aid office.
- Financial Aid Tips from NSAFFA: NASFAA does not provide financial aid to students. You should contact the financial aid office at the college of your choice for details on available opportunities. However, this web page will direct you to some of the more helpful financial aid guidance on the web.
- Minnie Piper Compendium: Provides financial aid, scholarship information, college costs for Texas colleges & universities.
- The Texas Tomorrow Fund: Information on Texas Pre-paid tuition programs and college savings plans.
Funding your education - Financial aid presentation put on by UNT's financial aid department
Athletic Scholarships - Scholarships for students not scouted by schools that want to try out
Scholarship Opportunities 2020-21
- Scholarship Newsletter - March through May - various scholarships and deadlines
- Women of Flower Mound Scholarship Application - Deadline March 26th, 2021 Guidelines
- Denton County A&M Club Scholarship Application - Deadline March 23rd by midnight (New deadline)
- Kappa Theta Chapter Juanita Harmon Grant-In-Aide Scholarship; Teacher Recommendation form - Deadline March 24th, 2021
- Don't mess with Texas Scholarship - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- OppU Achievers Scholarship - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- Think for yourself Scholarship - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- The "No Sweat" Scholarship - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund - Deadline March 31st, 2021
- Scholarship Newsletter 2 - Various deadlines
- Community Foundation of Texas Scholarships - Various deadlines
- Living for Zachary Scholarship - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Father of the Year Scholarships - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- C.C. Miao and Rosalind Miao Scholarship - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Ronald McDonald House Scholarships - Deadline April 1st, 2021
- Ford Driving Dreams Scholarship - Deadline April 6th, 2021 (student copy transcript accepted)
- Bob Gainey Honorary Scholarship - Deadline April 15th, 2021
- MI Foundation Scholarship - Deadline April 16th, 2021
- Gabriel Smiles Scholarship; Gabriel Smiles Application - Deadline April 19th, 2021
- Forestwood Middle School PTA Scholarship - Deadline April 23rd, 2021
- Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarship - Deadline April 30th, 2021
- TSPE Preston Trail Scholarship - Deadline April 30th, 2021
- April Scholarship Newsletter - Various Deadlines
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority Inc Emerald Scholarship - Deadline May 4th, 2021
- American National Bank & Trust Scholarship - Deadline May 10th, 2021
- The Better Together Scholarship - Deadline May 14th, 2021
- Tau Rho Omega HBCU Scholarship Application - Deadline May 21st, 2021
- Tau Rho Omega Chapter Scholarship Application - Deadline May 21st, 2021
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship - Deadline June 12th, 2021
- BigSun Scholarship - Deadline June 19th, 2021
- College Board Scholarship Opportunities - Various Deadlines for Juniors and Seniors
Expired Scholarships 2020-21:
- Cameron Impact Scholarship - Deadline September 2020
- AES Engineering Scholarships - Deadline October 5th, 2020
- Olin E. Teague Scholarship - Deadline October 12th, 2020
- Celebrating Texas Public Schools Scholarship - October 15th, 2020
- CoServ Scholarship; Information flyer - Deadline October 16th, 2020
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship Program - Various Deadlines
- Heisman Scholarship - Deadline October 20th, 2020
- Coca Cola Scholars Program - Deadline October 31st, 2020
- Forty Acres Scholars Program - Deadline November 1st, 2020 Student virtual information sessions on the following dates:
- Prudential Spirit of Community Award - Deadline November 10th, 2020
- Texas PTA scholarship - Deadline November 15th, 2020
- Packaging Compliance Labs Scholarship - Deadline November 30th, 2020 - $2,000 scholarship for engineering students
- Brockman Foundation Scholars Program BSP information flyer - Deadline December 1st, 2020
- Burger King Scholarships - Deadline December 15th, 2020
- The "No Sweat" Scholarship - Deadline December 31st, 2020
- Lewisville Education Foundation Scholarships - Deadline January 8th @ 4:30 PM
- Knights of Columbus Scholarships - Deadline January 10th 2021
- SMU Hunt Leadership Scholars Program - Deadline January, 2021
- Coolidge Scholarship - Deadline January 20, 2021 Full-ride, four-year merit scholarship for high school juniors
- Texas Student Housing Scholarships - Deadline January 31st, 2021
- PACE Scholarships - Deadline January 31st, 2021
- DoSomething Tackle Hunger Scholarship - Deadline January 31st, 2021
- Scholarships for girls - Deadline February 1st, 2021
- Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship - Deadline February 1st, 2021
- H-E-B Scholarship for UIL Participants - Deadline February 12th, 2021
- Ascent Community Champions Scholarship - Deadline February 15th 2021
- FW Scottish Rite Scholarships - Deadline February 26th, 2021
- Flower Mound Citizen Police Academy Scholarship - Deadline February 28th, 2021
- Scholarships for girls - February Deadlines
- Giana Foundation Scholarship - Deadline March 1st, 2021
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Chapter Scholarship - Deadline March 6th, 2021; DCAC Info Scholarship Flyer
- The Sally Mae Fund's Bridging the Dream Scholarship Program - Deadline March 8th, 2021
- Bernice Griffin Memorial Scholarship & Marilyn Hunt-Williams Community Service Scholarship Applications - Deadline March 12th, 2021