• Updating Student Contact Information

    This form may be used to correct/update student demographic information such as address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.

    Most student information may be corrected/updated by the parent through Skyward Family Access, but a change in address will require a new utility bill as proof of residency.  Use this form if you are not able to make the change in Skyward Family Access, or you would prefer for us to make the changes for you.

    The form (and new proof of residency if making an address change) may be brought to the front office of the school, faxed to the registrar at 972-350-9256, or scanned and emailed to hebronrecords@lisd.net

    HHS Student Information Correction Form