School is dismissed each day at 3:00pm. We have many places to which students are dismissed at the end of the day:
* Library Walkers (exit out the door east of the main entrance by the library)
* Car riders (exit out the main entrance)
* Bus Riders (wait in the gym for the buses to arrive)
* Extended School Day Program (ESD)
* Daycare (wait in the cafeteria for their transportation to arrive)
* Cafeteria Walkers (exit out the west door by the cafeteria)
1st graders must be picked up by a parent or person that you approved on the beginning of the year enrollment forms or by an older sibling. We cannot release a student to an unauthorized party or allow them to leave alone. If you need to change the way your child goes home, send in a written note. Phone calls and e-mails may not be received in time and is more difficult to verify the person making the request. If you need to add a person to the approved pick up list, please visit the office or send a written request.