Membership Requirements for Induction
Membership requirements for induction:
- Must have a 90 or above final grade for Spanish I AND 90 or above final grade for Spanish II AND 90 or above final grade for Spanish III (Honors) (*reg 3 may only apply under special approval by sponsor)
- Must have current overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior (*freshmen may only apply under special approval by sponsor)
- Must be enrolled in Spanish class at the time of application (Spanish 4 AP )
- Must fill out application and turn it in to the counselor’s office to have it validated.
- Once it has been validated, you will receive notification if your application has been approved.
- If approved, you must pay the one-time $20 membership dues at the time this application is submitted. (The $20 includes the $5 SHH National membership dues and the $15 membership T-Shirt).
- If approved, you must attend the induction ceremony. Then and only then will you be a member.
- ANY discipline documentation (office referrals, ISS, DAEP, etc.) will result in declined application!