As an LISD student, you are permitted to take 3 total credits per year (not including summer). The combination of credits can be taken as 2 credits in the fall and 1 credit in the spring or vice versa, with a maximum of 2 credits per semester. Each A or B course listed below is only worth 0.5 credit. To receive the full 1 credit, both the A and B must be taken.
how to register for a Vla course for the next academic year?
- Consult with your campus counselor
- Go to Skyward Family Access to enter your course request
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A VLA COURSE FOR THE NEXT term?
- Email your campus counselor requesting the specific course and period.
- If your request is for Period 0, please ask your counselor to contact the VLA counselor.
- Contact the VLA office at firstname.lastname@example.org at 972-350-1870 with any questions you might have.
- Talk with the VLA counselor (email@example.com) and your counselor about how VLA online classes can work for you.
Campus Counselor Information