Option 1: Skyward Family Access (Most Popular)
The fee for your online course is available to be paid through Skyward Family Access (PARENT ACCOUNT ONLY).
1. Navigate to Skyward Family Access.
2. Select: Fee Management
3. Select: Make a Payment. (Be sure you have choosen the correct child and campus if you have more than one child attending LISD)
4. Choose: Update Payment Amount.
5. Check the box for "Pay Charge"
6. Select: Update Cart.
7. Choose: Pay with Vendor (you will be taken to Revtrak, our Online vendor for Credit Card Payments. The account used there is also used to pay charges for Lunch. You will need to create a new account if you have never payed online for LISD before)
*If you do not know your Family Access account information, please contact the student's home campus.
Option 2: Pay in Person / Send Payment
Paying in Person:
You may bring your payment to the Virtual Learning Academy Office located at the Marcus High School (Main Campus) room D 201. If you schedule a date/time in advance to make sure there is a VLA team member present and available to take your payment. *The MHS front office staff does not accept VLA payments.
Sending Payment through Mail:
We ask that you please DO NOT send Cash through the Mail.
LISD Virtual Learning Academy
*Please include your child's student ID and course(s).
Virtual Learning Academy
c/o Marcus High School (Main Campus)
Attention: Chris Bigenho
5707 Morriss Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Option 3: LISD Web Store
If you would like to submit your payment directly through the LISD Web Store, please follow the steps below.
1. Visit the LISD Web Store.
2. Log in or create an account if you have never paid online for anything in LISD before now.
3. Select the Virtual Learning Payments button.
4. Make your selection from the choices provided.
5-A. LISD Students: Enter the amount owed for your coures. If you do not know how much is owed, contact the VLA office at 972-350-1870.
5-B. Non-LISD Students: Select each 0.5 credit course that you are enrolled in with us. If you are enrolled in a full credit course (example: Algebra 1), you should select Algebra 1A and Algebra 1B.
6. Continue to follow the prompts and enter your financial information as required.
You will receive an email receipt once you have completed all of the payment steps. The VLA office will receive a copy of the same receipt and will record your payment in Skyward.