We are excited about your interest in enrollment in Lewisville ISD. If your child attended any school in Lewisville ISD during the 2020-2021 school year, please contact the campus registrar by email or phone for guidance on re-enrollment.
If your child did not attend a school in LISD during the 2020-2021 school year, please follow these steps to enroll:
- Complete the new student online enrollment forms using the directions at https://www.lisd.net/enroll. Be sure to upload all available documents as directed during completion of these online forms (utility bill, parent ID, birth certificate, immunization records, withdrawal or other records from previous school, etc.). We understand all documents might not be available to you right now and it is okay if you need to submit the enrollment forms without including everything.
- Once your forms have been submitted, the campus registrar will contact you to complete the enrollment process.
The registrar can assist you with any questions or support needs during this process. Please see the contact information below.
OFFICE HOURS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 3:45 pm.
The Registrar’s Office is available to assist you with the following:
- Enrollment of new and returning 9th and 10th grade students
- Transcript/Records Requests
- Social Security Letters (requires 24 hours to complete)
- Child Support Verification of Enrollment (requires 24 hours to complete)
- Dream Act Documentation (requires 24 hours to complete)