Registrar hours for enrolling new students during the school year:
Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 10:00AM
Link to ‘New Student Online Registration’: https://www.lisd.net/page/9366
‘New Student Registration’ Checklist:
- ACADEMIC RECORDS/WITHDRAWAL FORM
- An unofficial transcript/report card
- After the school year begins - a WITHDRAWAL FORM from the student’s previous school
- Private School or Home School – Accreditation information
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- PROPER VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY
- A current Water, Gas, or Electric Bill
- A Lease or Mortgage (Parent and Student’s name must be on the lease)
- If residing with another family, the PRIMARY RESIDENT must go with PARENT to LISD Welcome Center at 1565-C W. Main St. in Lewisville for a notarized proof of residency. The primary resident must provide one of the documents listed above. For additional information, please call the LISD Welcome Center at (469) 713-5206.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Current with the state of Texas (see Texas Department of Health)
- If coming from a foreign country, the student must have a current tuberculosis test (within the last 2 to 3 months) in addition to all immunizations before enrolling in school. For information on receiving this test, please visit the Denton County Health Department located at 190 N. Valley Pkwy in Lewisville or contact the department at (972) 434-4700.
- If the student has been home schooled, all immunizations must be current prior to enrollment.
- IF PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED – Documents with the most current child custody information must be provided.
- *IF STUDENT IS LIVING WITH PERSON OTHER THAN PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN – An Authorization to Enroll must be approved and provided by the LISD Welcome Center at 1565-C W. Main St. in Lewisville – (469)713-5206.
Please bring to the school - with your student - all items listed above!