Library & Media Center
LISD Library Mission Statement
The LISD libraries are the center of collaborative learning, providing an up-to-date print and electronic information-rich environment. LISD librarians deliver professional services that support the curriculum and the school community in a constantly changing, knowledge-based society. The libraries are essential to the creation of students who are:
- Passionate about learning and reading
- Effective problem solvers
- Critical and analytical thinkers
- Proficient communicators
- Voracious and discerning consumers of information
- Successful world citizens
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:40 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 7:40 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.