LISD STEM Beliefs:
- Through STEM, students utilize the engineering design process to collaborate on solving real world problems with multiple solutions.
- STEM lessons immerse students in opportunities to become creative problem solvers and develop endurance.
- Reframing failure is a necessary part of the learning process in a STEM program.
- Educators can provide intentional STEM opportunities based on learning standards.
- Integration of STEM concepts provides a deeper level of learning for students.