For questions or assistance with pre-k virtual learning, please contact your home campus teacher and/or specialist.
Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten Virtual Learning!
Pre-K will have a daily Virtual Learning schedule of 185 minutes, with some instruction taking place synchronously with their virtual PreK teacher and classmates using WebEx and other parts of the virtual learning program taking place asynchronously.
Virtual PreK has several unique characteristics:
- PreK will use SeeSaw for Schools as their Learning Management System.
- Families will access and turn in prek Virtual Learning activities and assignments through SeeSaw.
- It can also serve as a primary school-to-home and home-to-school virtual communication tool.
- PreK will also use a supplemental e-learning program called Footsteps2Brilliance to provide daily content reinforcement that is 100% aligned to the Texas PreK Guidelines and our LISD PreK Scope & Sequence.
- Additional daily home learning activities will come from PreK Guideline aligned resources such as CIRCLE Family Collection and our primary family engagement resource ReadyRosie.
- Students will follow the LISD PreK Curriculum Scope and Sequence to stay on pace with their In-Person peers.
- Students will meet with their virtual teacher and classmates daily using WebEx for a minimum of 30 minutes each session.
- Students will meet in virtual small groups with their teacher for a minimum of two small group sessions each week lasting a minimum of 20 minutes each.