Watch D.O.G.S.: WATCH D.O.G.S. is a national innovative program focusing on the positive influence of fathers and father-figures for a two-fold purpose:
(1) to be a positive and active role-model for students at their school, and
(2) to provide an extra set of eyes and ears. Click here for an informational video.
How to get signed up and involved:
• Complete the district background check. Allow for 2-3 weeks for it to be cleared.
• Complete the WatchDog registration form and return to the office.
• SIGN UP here https://lewisvilleisd.voly.org/for a date.
• Arrive to school at 7:30 on your assigned day – t-shirt will be purchased that morning for $12.
Watch D.O.G.S. Registration Form Click link Registration Form