Drop Off & Pick Up
How early can I drop my child off at school?
• The school doors open at 7:15. Please do not drop off unmonitored children prior to 7:15.
• From 7:15 – 7:40 students can go to one of our zones: cafeteria, library, learning lounge or fitness zone.
Where do I drop off my child at school in the morning?
• You can drop your child off in the front drive, the parking lot by the playground or by the north door on Sellmeyer. After the 7:45 bell, you can only enter through the front entrance. Please pull all the way up and unload quickly to keep the traffic flow moving.
What are the pickup procedures?
• Kindergarten and 1st grade are picked up on the Sellmeyer side. Please have your identification tag visible. Older siblings will be picked up with the younger ones.
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th will be picked up in the front of the school
• If you are in the pick-up lines, please stay in your car and move all the way up to help the flow of traffic.
• The parking lot by the playground is only for buses and daycare buses.
• Only adults listed in your child’s Skyward Family Access account will be allowed to pick up.