- College Readiness: Yes, even for Elementary Students!
- CHOICES Family Center in Lewisville, offering individual, group and family counseling free of charge to all LISD students and their families, call 469-948-8680 for more info.
- Community Counseling: Family Tree Program, Counseling Center of Lewisville, offering family counseling, groups, and free workshops (re. Divorce, Communication, and Parenting), for more info. go to www.ccdcounseling.com or call 940-387-7517
- GriefWorks: Children's grief support
- Divorce Sanity Co-Parenting workshop! Learn to minimize the impact of divorce on your children and maximize your parenting skills.
Liberty Counselors will meet with each class once a month throughout the year to cover the following topics:
- Setting Goals
- Career/College planning
- Empathy Training
- Impulse Control
- Problem Solving
- Healthy Choices
- Anger Management
- Cultural Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Why Try
- Banana Splits (Divorce)
- Study Skills
- Popcorn (Grief & Loss)
- Newcomers (Students new to Liberty)
- Kids Connection (self-esteem, goal setting, friendship, anger, control, making good choices, resisting negative peer pressure, etc.)
- Eagle Friends