In Kindergarten we teach the whole child. We provide activities that develop the emotional, social, physical and academic needs of each student. It is extremely important to us that children feel good about themselves and what they learn. We realize that young children learn best through active exploration so we strive to make learning meaningful and fun!
In kindergarten, students begin very basic curriculum in all subjects, including science, social studies, and the arts; but the most important academic topics will be literacy and math, which underly everything else to come.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2019-2020:Parents of students NEW TO LISD can register online at LISD New Student Registration and bring the registration documents listed below to the child's elementary school.DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE CAMPUS TO REGISTER:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security card (if child has one)
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of residence: current water, gas, or electricity bill, or lease showing utilities paid
- Parent photo identification