VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS RANGING FROM $1,000 TO $100,000
May be found at www.studentscholarships.org
Equitable Excellence Scholarship
Several scholarships available and a $1,000 grant will be given to every winner's high school.
Applicants to the Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Program must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school seniors who reside and attend high school in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Washington D.C.
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States** by Fall 2021.
**Enrollment at an accredited postsecondary institution outside of the United States may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Be willing to provide a release to publicize their identities and information about their achievements along with photographs for use in program promotion and information.
Application can be found at www.equitable.com/foundation
Deadline: Dec. 15, 2020
CoServ is proud to support high school seniors as they pursue their education at an institution of higher learning in the state of Texas. In 2021, we will award $35,000 to seven outstanding college-bound students committed to building a better tomorrow. These scholarships are exclusive to high schools students from CoServ Electric and Gas households.
Deadline: Oct 16, 2020
With $25,000 available each year, Texas PTA awards $1000 to eligible high school seniors and up to $500 scholarships to eligible faculty members at any school level that has a PTA/PTSA on their campus. These scholarships are made possible by the commitment of our half a million members and volunteers who understand that creating an environment of active, engaged families can make the difference in education
Deadline: November 15, 2020
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundationinvestsin exceptional students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others. Know a high school senior who fits the bill? Encourage them to apply for one of 150 CokeScholars college scholarships worth $20,000
by October 31, 2020, at 5 p.m. Eastern.
For more details and a link to the application, visit Cokeurl.com/scholarships
Fort Worth Scottish Rite Scholarship Program
Scholarship in the amount of $1,500 will be awarded to students attending either a four year university or a community college.
Application can be found in the front office or at https://fortworthscottishrite.org/scholarships/
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Knights Of Columbus
1. Applicant must be a practicng Catholic senior planning on attending and two- of four-year college in the fall of 2021
2. Applicant must fulfill all eligibilty requirements
3. Essay must be the original work of the applicant and must be typed.
Application cane be found in the front office
Deadline: January 10, 2021