Library Media Center
This is my thirteenth year at Hebron Valley Elementary! I enjoy helping students find books that they love. I also enjoy watching the student grow from Kinders to 5th graders. In all I have been a librarian for 16 years, and I have been in education for 22 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many books can each student check out?
- Kindergarten and 1st grade - 1 book at a time
- 2nd grade - 2 books at a time
- 3rd - 5th grade - 3 books at a time
2. How long do you get to keep the books?
Students can checkout books for 2 weeks before it is overdue. If a student needs more time to finish a book it can be renewed. Books not turned in on time are overdue and students must return overdue books before checking out any more books.
3. What happens if a book becomes lost or damaged?
If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, a fine equal to the replacement cost of the book is due.