Welcome to the Polser Elementary STEM Academy Library, where the goal is to provide kids with the 21st Century Skills that they need to thrive, as well as creating a lifelong love of reading and learning.
Library lessons teach kids to:
- Independently check books in and out
- Identify books that are of an appropriate reading level/interest level
- Independently search the library catalog, in order to find materials that they need/want
- Locate materials on shelves/electronically
- Develop and hone 21st Century technology skills that are necessary for future successes
**If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the school or email me at email@example.com.
- MacBook Cart A is housed in the Computer Science room with Mrs. Kettle. She may be able to loan you some or all of the Macs if needed- just ask!
- MacBook Cart B (Keep this cart complete): housed in Science Lab (for mainly K-2 use) by making an appointment in your Google calendar.
- MacBook Cart C (Keep this cart complete): housed in Maker Space (for mainly 3-5 use) by making an appointment in your Google calendar.
- Book the Makerspace, the Science Lab or the STEM lab for your class' use by making an appointment in your Google Calendar.
**Polser Library Google Site: CLICK HERE!