Welcome to the Polser Elementary School Library, where our goal is to provide kids with the 21st Century Skills that they need to thrive, as well as creating a lifelong love of reading and learning.
Library lessons teach kids to:
- Independently check books in and out
- Identify books that are of an appropriate reading level/interest level
- Independently search the library catalog, in order to find materials that they need/want
- Locate materials on shelves/electronically
- Develop and hone 21st Century technology skills that are necessary for future successes
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the school or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Destiny: DESTINY.LISD.NET
- Use your regular LISD username and password
- Select your campus
- Book MacBook Cart A (Keep this cart complete): HTTPS://POLSERMACA.YOUCANBOOK.ME
- Book MacBook Cart B (Keep this cart complete): MAC CART B CALENDAR
- **Mac Carts are kept in the Maker Space. Cart C is in the library and computers need to be checked out just like a book.
- Book the Makerspace for your class' use: MAKERSPACE CALENDAR
- Polser Library Website: CLICK HERE!