Student Council Goals
1. To provide opportunities for students to gain leadership skills and
appreciation for responsibility and accountability.
2. To provide ways in which students may broaden their interests
and develop new experiences.
3. To foster healthy student-student, student-teacher, student
administrator, and student-community interaction.
4. To provide a channel of communication through which students
can contribute to the school program.
5. To develop an interest in current issues that involves all segments
of the student population.
SRMS Student Council Activities
School Dances, Concessions for Athletic Events, CCA Food Drive,
Valentine’s Day Sucker Sales, Etc.