Skyward Family Access
Lewisville ISD provides parents access to their student's records through Skyward Family Access. Using this web-based application, parents can view their student
- Account Settings (select a language, edit certain fields such as phone number, email, change password, etc)
- Class Schedule
- Complete Online Forms including New Student Enrollment
- Current Grades
- Immunization history
- Pay Fees online
- Portfolio (includes grade card and transcript)
- Send/Receive Messages via Skylert
- School Calendar
- Student Information (view their student information)
New to the Lewisville ISD or need to update your information? Click here -> "Student Enrollment" for pre-enrollment tasks and instructions to gain access to the Skyward Student Information System.
Parents of Existing LISD students - Request Access to Skyward Family Access
- To obtain access, contact your student's campus and provide indentity and custodial status. They will then issue a username and password.
- Click here to find your student's campus contact number to request your own personal login account. Please ask for the person who supports Family Access. Students and LISD staff should use their network username and password. See additional help documentation below.