Title I Student/Parent/Teacher Compact – Lakeview MS
Parents and schools can help students start a lifetime of successful learning by becoming partners. Below are suggestions for helping students achieve academic success.
AS A STUDENT, I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Attending school regularly,
- Coming to class on time and being prepared to learn,
- Actively participating in all aspects of the Title I Program,
- Respecting the rights of others to learn without distraction and disruption,
- Showing respect and cooperating with school community members,
- Completing all assignments to the best of my ability,
- Using district provided technology applications, like Canvas and WebEx, daily, and
- Spending time at home daily studying or reading.
AS A PARENT, I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Seeing that my child attends school regularly,
- Providing a home-environment that encourages my child to learn,
- Actively participating in the Title I Parent Meetings and Parent Education Programs,
- Working closely with classroom and Title I teachers to help children be successful in their classes,
- Providing a regular time at home for working with children on school-related activities,
- Helping my child in a way possible to meet his or her responsibilities, and
- Actively participate in my students’ learning through district provided technology applications.
AS A TEACHER, I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Coming to class prepared to teach,
- Helping each student reach their fullest potential,
- Providing daily additional instruction to support academic growth,
- Providing and environment conducive to learning,
- Allowing students to be successful through the use of many enjoyable instructional experiences,
- Maintaining communication on an ongoing basis through student progress reports, classroom/school newsletters, and parent meetings, and
- Supplying clear evaluations of student progress and achievement to both students and parents, and
- Supporting students social, emotional, and physical needs by connecting students and their families with resources that support their needs.