We are excited about your interest in enrollment in Lewisville ISD. If your child attended any school in Lewisville ISD during the previous school year, please contact the campus registrar by email or phone for guidance on re-enrollment.
If your child did not attend a school in LISD during the previous school year, please follow these steps to enroll:
- Complete the new student online enrollment forms using the directions at https://www.lisd.net/enroll. Be sure to upload all available documents as directed during completion of these online forms (utility bill, parent ID, birth certificate, immunization records, withdrawal or other records from previous school, etc.). We understand all documents might not be available to you right now and it is okay if you need to submit the enrollment forms without including everything.
- Once your forms have been submitted, the campus registrar will contact you to complete the enrollment process.
The registrar can assist you with any questions or support needs during this process. Please see the contact information below.
Registrar Contact Information
MHS9 Bookkeeper/Records Clerk/Registrar
(214) 626-1815 Fax
Mrs. Amanda Gallant
Counselor for Last Names A-K
Mrs. Kim Clingan
Counselor for Last Names L-Z
Enrolling a Student
New to Lewisville Independent School District? Begin the enrollment process for your student by first completing the information in the New Student Online Enrollment process prior to your first campus visit.
- Step 1 - If your child is 4 years old or younger on the day you will enroll, use the Prekindergarten Application Form to see if they are eligible for Pre-Kindergarten services in LISD.
- Step 2 A- Students NEW to LISD - This process applies only to a student who has never been enrolled or received services from Lewisville ISD.
- Complete the online application, New Student Online Enrollment Account Creation, to request a Family Access account.
- Use the username and password you are given in the confirmation email to login to Family Access, New Student Online Application Login Page
- Detailed Instructions (English Only)
- Step 2 B - Students RETURNING to LISD - Please contact the campus the student will be enrolling in.
- Step 2 C - If you have had or now have students in LISD
- Log in to "Family Access" and choose the New Student Online Enrollment link to start the enrollment process for your new student: Family Access Login Page
*If you have never accessed your Family Access account, you will need to contact the campus the student will attend or of one of your existing students for that login information.
New Student Checklist (all items are required for registration)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Verification of residence (i.e. settlement statement, lease agreement OR most current gas, water or electric bill. Name and address must be included.) Follow up with 1st utility bill on settlement statement or lease agreement is required.
- Immunization records current with the state of Texas
- LISD Immunization Information (Required for Registration)
- Unofficial transcript from previous school
- Students transferring after school has begun must have a withdrawal slip from their previous school.
- Freshman students must provide a final 8th grade report card verifying promotion to 9th grade.
- Student must be registered by their legal parent or guardian with whom the student resides. The parent or guardian must provide photo ID.
- IF PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED documents with the most current child custody information must be provided. In addition, a letter from the non-residential parent stating they are aware the student is being enrolled at Marcus HS.
- IF YOU ARE RESIDING WITH ANOTHER PERSON the primary resident must go with you to the LISD Student Services. They must provide proof of residency (See #3). Please contact your schools registrar for the LISD residency affidavit to have notarized at the campus.
- IF THE STUDENT ATTENDED A PRIVATE SCHOOL we need ALL accreditation information. You should be able to get this information from the school.
- IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY the student MUST have immunizations (See #4) and a current tuberculosis test before they are able to register. This test must have been administered within the last 2-3 months prior to enrollment. Without proof of this test the student's start date will be delayed. For information on receiving this test please contact the Denton County Health Department at (972) 420-1960.
- IF THE STUDENT HAS BEEN HOME SCHOOLED all immunizations must be current prior to enrollment.