The LISD libraries are the center of collaborative learning, providing an up-to-date print and electronic information-rich environment. LISD librarians deliver professional services that support the curriculum and the school community in a constantly changing, knowledge-based society.
The libraries are essential to the creation of students who are:
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Passionate about learning and reading
- Effective problem solvers
- Critical and analytical thinkers
- Proficient communicators
- Voracious and discerning consumers of information
- Successful world citizens