Degrees and Certifications:
- I have two sons, 16 and 19. Adam is in 10th grade and Jake is a freshman at Oklahoma State University.
- I have been married to Jeff, my college sweetheart, for 23 years.
- We have a dog named Lucy.
- I have taught 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades and was an ESL teacher before I became a librarian. I have been an educator for 27 years.
- I went to TCU in Ft. Worth for college- GO FROGS!
- I have too many favorite books to name, but I will give you a few...
- Anne of Green Gables series
- Little House on the Prairie series
- Wizard of Oz series
- Harry Potter series
- Divergent trilogy
- Matched trilogy
- Splat the Cat books
- and anything by Mo Willems
If you want to know about all the fun things we do in the library here at Polser, check out my library website by clicking below. On our schedule are library lessons, checkout, Bluebonnet and 2x2 books, reading rewards, parties, prizes and more! I LOVE SHARING THE LIBRARY!