Program Referral & Entry
- Referrals to the SAPP program may be made by a campus nurse, counselor, or other school official using the SAPP referral form. School staff can contact email@example.com if they do not have the referral link.
- Early referral is recommended.
- A SAPP staff member, generally one of the case managers, will meet with the student at her/his campus.
- A medical pregnancy verification is required before an intake can be completed and services initiated.
- SAPP serves all of LISD. Students may remain at their home campus while they receive SAPP services. Students may also choose to attend LLC and work with their home campus counselor to complete the application process.
- A SAPP student continues in the program until graduation.
- Students in all situations related to pregnancy and parenting are eligible for SAPP services.