Program Referral and Entry
- Entrance into SAPP is determined by a student’s need for services.
- Referrals to the SAPP program may be made by a campus nurse, counselor, or other school official to any SAPP staff member. Early referral is recommended.
- If desired, students and/or their parents may contact the SAPP directly to initiate entry procedures into the program.
- A SAPP staff member, generally one of the case managers, will meet with the student at her/his campus.
- A medical pregnancy verification is required before an intake can be completed and services initiated. (Pregnancy testing information and report of pregnancy)
- Students can remain at their home campus and receive SAPP services. SAPP Services are available at all campuses.
- A student interested in attending LLC needs to contact his/her campus counselor.
- A SAPP student continues in the program until graduation.