Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Asha Caldwell
This is my 3rd year at Rockbrook and my first year in the Library! I am so excited to be in this new role with my the best kiddos and the greatest school! Exciting and fun things are happening this year!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many books can each student check out?
- Kindergarten and 1st grade - 1 book at a time
- 2nd -3rd grade - 2 books at a time
- 4th- 5th grade - 3 books at a time
2. How long do you get to keep the books?
Students can checkout books for 2 weeks before it is overdue. If a student needs more time to finish a book it can be renewed. Books not turned in on time are overdue and students must return overdue books before checking out any more books.
3. What happens if a book becomes lost or damaged?
If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, a fine equal to the replacement cost of the book is due.