Degrees and Certifications:
CIS of North Texas at Stewart's Creek Elementary
Communities In Schools of North Texas at Stewart’s Creek Elementary is a year-round program that operates before, during and after school. Communities In Schools seeks to strengthen a promote success in several areas related to student and school life by providing a wide range of services for students as well as their families. All of our services are free.
These services may include the following:
- Academic Tutoring and Educational Enhancement
- Supportive Guidance
- Social Service referrals and support (school supplies, emergency food, clothing, etc.)
- Mentoring Programs
- Enrichment Programs
- Social Issue Awareness & Prevention (Drugs, Gangs, etc.)
- Small Group Discussion on topics such as character building, self-esteem enhancement, social and communication skills, goal setting, anger management, and study skills
- Health Enhancement Programs and activities
- College and Career Awareness
To learn more about Communities In Schools or to receive an application for your student, please contact Tyler Tidwell at 972-350-1210 or email@example.com.