Closed through 2019-20 School Year
LISD suspends normal operating procedures through the end of the 2019-20 school year due to COVID-19. We have gathered a few important resources below for you to reference:
Lewisville ISD is following the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable diseases. The District is aware that The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness (COVID-19) caused by a novel (new) coronavirus.
We continue to be in communication with our local partners and stand ready to take all appropriate measures.
As a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.