What if I move and want my child to stay at his or her current school?

Posted by:

We accept transfer requests year-round for students who have moved out of the attendance zone and would like to remain at their current school.  After you have moved, please provide a proof of residence (current gas, water, or electric bill) at the new home to the campus registrar.  You may then contact Student Services at 469-713-5206 to request a transfer. If the student meets transfer eligibility guidelines and there is available space, he/she will be allowed to remain at the campus.