What if I move and want my child to stay at his or her current school?

Posted by:

We accept transfer requests year-round for students who have moved out of the attendance zone and would like to remain at their current school.  After you have moved, please bring the first gas, water, or electric bill to Community Services (LISD Welcome Center) to complete a transfer request.  The campus will also need a copy of this bill so they can change your address in our system.  If the student meets transfer eligibility guidelines and there is available space, he/she will be allowed to remain at the campus.