COVID Vaccine for Students - Campus Clinic Information
Sign Up Schedule Link:
Liberty is hosting a COVID vaccine clinic for students. Please note that the program is dependent upon the vaccine delivery, but we wanted to start the process so we can assist our families as soon as we can!
A few details:
- The clinics will run from 3pm – 4:30pm
- When you sign up, please note that the second shot date is already chosen. One sign up for both dates!
- Passport Health, who does our Employee flu shot clinics is the provider
- Parents have to be present
- If they have insurance, including Medicaid or CHIPS, they will bill the insurance; THERE IS NO CO-PAY!
- If they do not have insurance, they can still get the vaccine for free
- Students may not feel 100% the next day and you may have absences related to the vaccine.
- The second dose can be given after 21 days or greater; most of ours will be greater due to the holidays.