Sheila P. Taylor
Place 3 - Expires 2025
Lewisville ISD Resident:
LISD Board Member:
Husband Nate, Two sons attending college at Florida State and a daughter who is an LISD middle school student.
She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Jackson State University on a full academic scholarship with a BA in Accounting in 1993. She took graduate courses at the University of Memphis and is a graduate of Georgetown University Leadership Institute. She received of Master of Science in Accounting - Taxation from Purdue University - Global.
Sheila is a licensed CPA working as a tax department leader at nationally known beauty franchising company she recently helped take public. She also provides tax, accounting and consulting services in her own private practice, Sheila Taylor, CPA. Sheila holds CPA licenses in both Mississippi and Texas.
- Appointed to the Student Health Advisory Council by Lewisville Independent School District where she served two terms.
- Served on the LISD Community Budget Advisory Committee
- Past President of an LISD Elementary School PTA and honored with the Texas PTA Lifetime Membership Award
- Graduated from Lewisville Citizen's University in 2017, a program that encourages residents to become involved in local politics and service.
- Former Planning and Zoning Commissioner for the City of Lewisville.
- Current Member of the Transportation Board of Lewisville.