Membership in the Marcus chapter of the National Honor Society is by invitation only. The criteria for membership are outlined below.
1. Have a GPA of at least 104.
2. Be an active member of another club/organization at MHS.
3. Have 10 hours of community service completed in the last 12 months prior to acceptance.
4. Attend all prospective member meetings and adhere to all deadlines regarding the application process.
5. Be a good representative of Marcus, no discipline/cheating issues.
6. NHS members are only Jrs. or Srs. Juniors are inducted the spring semester of their sophomore year and Seniors are inducted the spring semester of their junior year.
7. Must attend MHS for at least a whole semester (18 weeks) before induction into the National Honor Society.
8. Teacher evaluations based on the criteria of service, leadership, and character.
9. If student meets grade requirement, they will receive an invitation in February to attend an informational meeting and pick up an application.
See Mrs. Walters in Room 9306 at M9 or email at email@example.com
5707A Morriss Rd Flower Mound, TX 75028
Phone: 469 713-5998Fax: