Return to Headlines

Student Registration

In order to enroll your student at LHS Killough, please follow the link below to our district’s website and the Skyward New Student Enrollment page.

Please select 009 – LHS Killough as your ‘School to Enroll into’ on the application.

After submitting the application, please gather the information found on the list below. 


      •An unofficial transcript/report card

      •After the school year begins - a WITHDRAWAL FORM from the student’s previous school

      •Private School or Home School – Accreditation information (should be available from school administration, or program information)


3. SOCIAL SECURITY CARD – if available


      •A current Water, Gas, or Electric Bill

      •A Lease or Mortgage (Parent and Student’s name must be on the lease)

      •If residing with another family, the PRIMARY RESIDENT must go with PARENT to LISD Student Services at 400 W. Main St. in Lewisville for a notarized proof of residency. The primary resident must provide one of the documents listed above. For additional information, please call Student Services at (469) 713-5206.

5. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Current with the state of Texas (see Texas Department of Health)

      •If coming from a foreign country, the student must have a current tuberculosis test (within the last 2 to 3 months) in addition to all immunizations before enrolling in school. For information on receiving this test, please contact the Denton County Health Department at (972) 420-1960.

      •If the student has been home schooled, all immunizations must be current prior to enrollment.

6. IF PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED – Documents with the most current child custody information must be provided.

7. *IF STUDENT IS LIVING WITH PERSON OTHER THAN PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN – A Student Guardianship Certification must be approved and provided by the Student Services Office at 400 W. Main St. in Lewisville – (469) 713-5206.

8.  Parent/Guardian Photo ID – Driver’s License, Passport, etc.

On Monday, July 31st, we will begin enrolling new students for 17/18. You may call 972-350-4502 to schedule your appointment and you will need to bring in the above information to our front office.


At that time we will be able to:

      1. Process your online application. 

      2. Schedule an appointment with your student’s counselor - selecting classes for the upcoming year. (Counselors do not return to campus until August).


Please call if you have any further questions! 

Marisol McMenamy