AP Exam Registration Now Open
Online Registration for AP Test
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Lewisville Harmon desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Total Registration Website click here: http://www.totalregistration.net/AP/444135
The Online Registration must be completed by every student ordering an AP exam regardless of payment type.
AP Registration is for May 2019 AP Exams: Students taking pre-AP courses or planning on taking AP courses next school year should NOT register for this round of AP testing. Pre-AP courses DO NOT cover AP level course work or prepare students for AP exams.
NOW through February 28: CASH/CHECK and online payments will be accepted by your teacher- Cost per Exam $95.00, Free/Reduced Cost per exam $29.00
CASH/CHECK PAYMENTS: Checks payable to LHS Harmon
*Bring 1 PRINTED copy of your Confirmation pdf from Registration*
Online Payments - keep your Confirmation pdf for your records. You do not have to turn in a copy
March 1 at 8:00 am: Payment goes up $10.00 per test for late fee, Cost per exam $105.00 or $39.00 if on free/reduced lunch.
LHS Harmon is using a company again to preprint our AP answer documents. Therefore, please make sure everything is correct & accurate in Total Registration.
Any student who registers after March 8th, will be placed on a waiting list for the desired AP exam(s) & cannot be guaranteed that there will be a spot available since they did not register on time.
All payments are due by March 8, 2019 unless prior arrangements have been made with Ms. Flanders’, Harmon Main Office.
LHS Harmon AP Policies:
Please Download & Read the AP Bulletin for Students & Parents 2018-2019 or pick one up from your AP teacher.
- Checking In: Must have a photo ID present when checking in. (Student ID, Drivers License, Passport, etc.)
- Exams starting @ 8:00am, students need to be present to check in at 7:30am. Exams will begin promptly at 8:00am - anyone arriving late will not be allowed to test. (Some exams have 200-300 students, it is imperative everyone is on time and arrives early.)
- Cell Phones/Smartwatches/Tablets/Computers: are PROHIBITED from the testing room & during breaks. Any student found with a device during the exam or breaks will be dismissed and answer document will be voided.
- Calculators: Students must provide their own calculators and batteries. Please check to make sure it is working prior to test day. Visit the AP Website to see the calculator policy by subject & approved calculators. *Ruler or Straightedge is allowed for the Physics exams.
- Pencils & Pens: Mechanical pencils are not allowed! Regular pencils & pens will be provided.
- Social Media & Exam Content: College Board is watching! Any attempt to share or joke about test content will be subject to College Board cancelling your exam. Please be aware and do not talk about or share any information about the exam - do not even make-up pretend test content and post it.
- Other Prohibited Items: Books, compasses, protractors, correction fluid/tape, dictionaries, highlighters, notes, study guides, colored pencils, scratch paper, watches that make noise, clothing with subject-related information, food or drink.
- Refund Policy: You have already read and checked off prior to submitting your registration. No refunds are allowed for purchased AP exams regardless of reason. Sometimes a student is waitlisted because they did not register on time & may be willing to buy your exam.
Read the 2018-2019 AP Bulletin for more information, specifically read the Test Security & Administration & Getting Ready for Exam Day sections, pages 5-6.