"1. Good Friday Morning- Today is American Business Women’s Day. It is a day set aside to honor and reflect on the contributions and accomplishments of the millions of women in the workforce and the millions of women business owners in the U.S.
American Business Women’s Day is a day to bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for the to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking and national recognition.
2. The next Student Council will be next Tuesday 9/26 and Thursday 9/28. We meet during ""A"" block lunch in the auditorium from 11:35- 11:55 a.m. All new Hebron students are encouraged to be apart of the largest organization at Hebron!
Absolute LAST DAY TO TURN IN DUES will Tuesday 9/26 during the meeting. No one can turn in dues on Monday 9/25
3. Homecoming 2017- Homecoming is fast approaching. The Homecoming ticket sales will begin next Wednesday (9/27): from September 27th- 29th, the cost is $20 a ticket- this will be the cheapest ticket sale. Student Council will sale tickets during block lunch. The Homecoming Shirts will also be on sale for $15.00
Rules for the Homecoming Ticket- no date can be in middle school or 21 years and up.
4. Homecoming Dress Up Days are fast approaching:
• Monday- “California Love vs. Empire State of Mind”- Cali vs. NYC- Students will show their love for either California spirit or New York style
• Tuesday- “HoCo like you mean it!”- Orlando, FL- Students will either show their Disney park love or Universal Studio love.
• Wednesday- “The Hawk House”- Washington, D.C. – Students will dress in red, white, and blue or as a former president.
• Wednesday Parade- “What a time to go for a Drive: HoCo 2017” Decorate your float based on America’s favorite cities!
• Thursday- “Boston Strong vs. Heart of Country”- Boston vs. Nashville- Students will show their love for Beantown yachting club or Grand Ol’ Opry country.
• Friday- “Hebron Homecoming 2017: full tank, clear roads, chasing wins to state!”- Hebron, Texas- Students will wear Hebron Homecoming shirts and spirit wear."
Hebron Unicef will be having it's first club meeting this Friday, September 22nd, in room 2515, during A block. Come be a part of a diverse group of students dedicated to making the wold a better place.
Key Club will meet Friday B block in rm 1100, if you have applications or payments wait until then to turn them in. If you need one come by and pick one up.
Austin College, University of Southern California and Western University representatives will be visiting Hebron today Friday, September 22nd during lunch. Stop by their tables located beside the cafeteria to gather admissions, scholarships and financial aid information.
Get your Circle of Friends t-shirt today!!! They are $25 CASH and will be on sale through Friday 9/29!!!!!! This is a fundraiser so help support us!!
"The Hispanic Heritage Awards Foundation is an organization established to promote an understanding of the contributions that Hispanic Americans have made in the United States. Each year, the Foundation awards a prominent Hispanic American. The Foundation winners are usually professionals and leaders that have stood out in their professional field. One of the winners of the award is Ellen Ochoa, an astronaut from NASA. Other previous winners include Oscar Hijuelos for his literature works, Gloria Estefan for music, Oscar de la Hoya in boxing and Sammy Sosa in baseball. These leaders represent only a few of the many influential Hispanic Americans that have made great contributions to our country. We salute all of them this week as we continue our celebration of Hispanic Heritage month.
If YOU would like to win an award, please consider entering the SOY UNICO Art contest, see Mrs. Kudlicki in room 1205 or 1120 for more details. Also, be on the look out for our selfie station coming soon to the library!
The Silver Wings are selling Homecoming mums during Block lunch. Mums will be sold Monday September 18th through Friday September 29th. Samples are available and you can order online. Get your Mum today!
Fall into FCCLA this year! New members are always welcomed! FCCLA will continue collecting supplies for Hurricane Harvey thru Oct 15th please bring your donations to room 1480. The next
FCCLA will be this Wednesday, Sept 20th, during B Block in room 1480 or follow us on twitter @HHS_FCCLA1. See you there!!