1. Good Wednesday Morning- Today is Brother’s Day: a day we honor the brothers in our lives. Whether we have one or many, our brothers hold a special place in our hearts. They are the men in our lives we count on even when we don’t talk very often, We share memories, challenges that frequently began with the phrase, “What’s this!” soon followed by a few stitches.
2. Teachers and students… Thank you for making yesterday’s Blood Drive a huge success. We donated 83 pints of blood- better than last year with 76 pints of blood. FYI… the process to give blood did last two hours, and will work on that for next year.
3. Seniors, are you planning on attending the Senior Pinning? The Hebron High School Pinning Ceremony is a tradition established by the Hebron Class of 2002. The ceremony allows each senior to invite a meaningful person in their life to "pin" them with the Hebron High School crest. This is a symbolic event representing all the support the student has received from the important people in his/her life thus far. Reception will follow the event. WHEN: Tuesday, May 30th at 7:00 P.M. Students, please arrive 6:20 P.M. and meet in the large gym.
WHERE: Hebron High School Auditorium
DRESS CODE: Gentlemen: Slacks and tie Ladies: Sunday dresses
If you are attending pinning, please fill out the following information at http://tinyurl.com/pinning2017
4. Seniors – Don’t forget today Creek Valley MS, Arbor Creek MS and Killian MS are all hosting Senior walks/reception from 3:30 to 4:30. Please bring your cap and gowns and be there before 3:30. Seniors will be dismissed around 3:00 from Hebron this day if they have 4th period. We encourage all of you to attend.
5. Seniors – iPads and payments must be in by no later than Wednesday at Block Lunch. After Wednesday, we will run a report of those Seniors not able to attend Six Flags, so don’t let this be you!
6. Seniors – Graduation practice this Friday 5/26, as well as your Six Flags trip. Plan ahead and be on time to school this day. Students who have Senior off for 1st period will need to still report to school for 1st period. We need you here at 8 a.m. on Friday. Also. Come at 7 a.m. for Senior Breakfast. $2.. eligible for a $250 scholarship… in the annex. Buy your tickets during block lunch today on the stage.
7. Students…. "The Talon yearbook is here! Seniors, that will be going to Six Flags on Friday, come to room 1205, today, with your state or school id to pick up your Yearbook during block only! Distribution is during block lunches only! “
8. Powder Puff Practices (update)- Practice dates will be the following (all practices will be on the soccer practice fields): Today- Wednesday, May 24th: Juniors 4:00- 5:00 p.m. and Seniors 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Thursday, May 25th and Tuesday, May 30th: Juniors and Seniors 4:00- 5:00 p.m.
9. Hebron High School... LISD needs your help ensuring success for the next school year to ALL students! Please help out the Back to School Fair at LISD. We need to donate 3,000 colored pencil sets and/or donate $1. The drive is all this week. These colored pencils go towards stuffing 4,000 back packs for students K-12 who are less fortunate. This is a 2nd period competition- Ask your teacher.
10. Seniors check the DAP list in front of the Counselors Office
11. Tomorrow is Mannequin Day! Come to main hallway outside of the library during Block Lunch and the admire the collections of garments crafted by Hebron’s Fashion Design students.
12. Come and join the HHS Choirs as they celebrate the music of Broadway on Thursday and Friday nights May 25-26 starting at 7 pm in the HHS auditorium. Tickets are $5 at the door. You will be entertained by songs from Seussical, Fiddler on the Roof, The Wiz, Beauty and the Beast, Once, Hamilton and several more! Featured at the concert will be our 48 seniors and senior soloists including Courtney Seale, Sean Ghedi and AJ Abdullah, Emily Bethke, Laurel Burrer, Gabbie David, Emma Thrower, and Sam Song. After the concert we will be serving dessert to our audience! Please come an support our choir program in their last performances of the year!