Daily Announcements 03/10/20
Are you meant to be a star? Do you love to be in the spotlight? Can you dance, sing, act, play an instrument, or have another talent? Well, have we got a show for you! A show that’s good enough to be performed…on Broadway!
This year’s Talent Show theme is “On Broadway!” So grab your friends and put together a dance routine, a duet, an ensemble, a skit, or get your solo ready for this year’s auditions. All music and acts must be school appropriate and can be from past to present. Please see Mrs. King or Mrs. Rose for any questions and to sign up for an audition spot by Thursday March 12th. Auditions will be held on Tuesday March 24th, so start preparing!
Hola! Do you need extra help with your Spanish work? Are you struggling to understand your daily Spanish activities? The Spanish Club is offering tutoring in room 302 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15 to 8:45.
See you there!
Interested in trying out for Flower Mound High School Rosettes?
Prep Classes will begin on Tuesday, March 10th from 4:30-6:00pm at Flower Mound High School in the Arena.
Additional Prep Classes will be Thursday, March 12th, Tuesday, March 24th, and Thursday, March 26th.
Cost is $5 per class, money goes to the Rosette Booster Club.
Also, a MANDATORY tryout meeting will be March 10th at 7pm in the FMHS Cafeteria. Parents and students must be in attendance. If you cannot make the meeting, you must contact Ms. Elmore, the Rosette Director, ahead of time.
Guidelines for Lunch with Your Student:
- Please be seated at the designated "Visitor Tables" in the cafeteria.
- Parents may only provide food for their own children.
- Parents should sit with their child in the designated Visitor area. Other students will not be permitted to eat in the designated area without their parents.
- If purchasing a lunch from the school cafeteria parents will be required to pay an adult fee for the lunch, $3.00.
- Visitations must take place during the student's scheduled lunch times; students will not be taken from a classroom to share an unscheduled lunch with their parents.
- Grandparents may join students for lunch with consent from the parents/guardians of the student.
- Siblings wishing to eat lunch must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Siblings attending college or in military service may visit for lunch with parent/guardian consent.
What time does my student have lunch?
8th Grade: 11:30
7th Grade: 12:20
6th Grade: 1:10
8th Grade: 11:13
7th Grade: 11:59
6th Grade: 12:45