The first day of school is quickly approaching, and we are thrilled to welcome students back on Aug. 10! It is going to be an outstanding year in Lewisville ISD!
Please help us prepare for the first day by taking action on the items below, including reviewing and updating back-to-school forms, before Aug. 10.
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO OR SUBMIT
1. Back-to-school forms:
LISD’s back-to-school forms are ready for families to complete in Skyward Family Access. The back-to-school forms must be submitted for every student each school year.
- Returning students - families need to review all forms, make necessary changes or updates, and submit.
- New students - families must complete ALL forms and submit.
- More information can be found here
2. Repair district devices:
If you need a district device repaired, call the Help Desk at 972-350-1833 (option 1) before Aug. 4 to schedule an appointment. For more information, click here.
3. Verify your child's username and password are working:
- New to LISD (K-12) - A password will be assigned to your child and can be retrieved in Skyward using this guide (English, Spanish, Chin).
- Pre-K - Your child’s teacher will share their password with them when school starts.
- K-5 - New passwords went into effect July 11th . To retrieve your child’s new password in Skyward, use this guide (English, Spanish, Chin).
- 6-12 - Students will begin the school year using their password from the 2021-2022 school year. Please take the following steps:
- Verify your student is able to login to the LISD LHUB
- Please ask your student/s to login to https://lhub.lisd.net to verify they know their LISD password and can access LHUB. If they are able to login, they are ready to complete the next step and change their password.
- Until school starts, if students need help with their password, they need to contact the Help Desk at 972-350-1833 - option 1
- Students will need to change their password by August 26, or they will be assigned a password. If your student was able to successfully access the LISD LHUB from the steps above, they should know their LISD password and they can login to this site to change their password prior to August 26th.