Return to Headlines

2018-2019 Registration Information



Please visit for more information about online enrollment.

Please bring the following required documents:

  • Certified Birth Certificate (copies cannot be accepted)
  • Immunization Records (legible copies will be accepted)
  • Proof of Residency (current gas, water, or electric bill)*
  • Parent/Guardian Govt. Issued Picture ID
  • Social Security Card

*If you do not have a utility bill in your name because you are staying with family or friends, please visit Student Services to obtain a Residency Verification Form. Both parties must bring their ID along with the utility bill in person. Student Services is located at 400 W Main St.