Hi Prairie Trail Families!
We are very excited to have lunch visitors starting again after Thanksgiving Break. Since students are still spaced out in the café, there is no room for visitors in the cafeteria. Instead, we are adding tables to the hallways around the library for visitors. This is a very limited space. In order to accommodate everyone who would like to visit, we have assigned specific days per class. We are also asking for there to be only two visitors per student (or family if you have twins). Each class will have an assigned day to have lunch visitors between Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break. If you are unable to come on your assigned day, there will be more chances for you to come after the Winter Break in January and throughout the new year.
Here is the schedule for Nov/Dec after Thanksgiving Break.
We know many of you work and this may not be ideal for your schedule, especially if you have more than one child. We are hopeful we will be able to open to lunch visitors on a less rigid schedule as the COVID-19 numbers continue to fall and more and more people get the vaccination. Until then, we appreciate your support in being able to open up lunch to visitors on an assigned day.
Since it has been a while since we have had lunch visitors, we wanted to remind you of a few things.
- Get here about 10-15 minutes early so the office has time to check you in.
- Don’t forget your license. Visitors will not be allowed in the building without a license or form of identification (Passport or government issued ID).
- Visitors must be listed as a guardian or emergency contact in Skyward to be allowed to have lunch with a student.
- Due to limited space, two visitors will be allowed per student (family if you have twins)
- At this time, the cafeteria is only serving food to students. Adults will need to bring their own lunch with them.
Here is the lunch schedule for the grade levels:
- Kinder - 10:15-10:45 (clean-up 10:40)
- 1st grade - 10:50-11:20 (clean-up 11:15)
- 2nd grade - 11:25-11:55 (clean-up 11:50)
- 3rd grade - 12:00-12:30 (clean-up 12:25)
- 4th grade - 12:30-1:00 (clean-up 12:55)
- 5th grade - 1:00-1:30 (clean-up 1:25)
Please review the expectations for when you are visiting with us at lunch.
In order for you to make future plans to visit, here is the January lunch visitor schedule.
We are looking forward to having lunch visitors again at Prairie Trail.