Dear Spanish Immersion Program families,
We hope this email finds you well. It is already time to gear up for the 2021-2022 school year, which includes sibling enrollment!
If you have a child(ren) who is currently in the Spanish Immersion Program, their siblings can receive priority enrollment. Please use this link (www.tinyurl.com/SIPsibling2021-22), which opens Monday, Dec. 7, 2020 and closes on Thursday, January 7, 2021.
Please note the following details:
- The sibling priority form must be completed within the window. Once the priority enrollment window closes, siblings may still apply during the regular application process, which begins at the end of January 2021.
- This priority form is for current families only. If you know of prospective new families who are interested in the program, please spread the word that new family registration will begin in January 2021.
- Current families do not need to attend another parent information meeting.
- Official responses of your sibling application(s) are provided at the end of January 2021.
- Siblings who apply in grades 2nd-5th must take a language assessment to qualify for the program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at SpanishImmersion@lisd.net
LISD World Languages/ Spanish Immersion Administrator
Learning & Teaching