Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration (2018-2019)
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration
2018-2019 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration online opens Tuesday, February 20, 2018!
If you have never had a student enrolled in LISD go to https://www.lisd.net/Page/259 and follow the instructions for enrolling a new student. (If this link doesn’t work you can type in Enroll.lisd.net and follow the instructions).
If you have an existing student in the district or previously had a student enrolled in the district please follow the instructions below:
- Log into skyward either from our school website or LISD.net.
- Click the Skyward Family Access Login icon and sign in
- Choose New Student Online Enrollment on the left.
This will link the students together in the same family.
Once you have completed the online process please bring your documents during our document drop off days for the appropriate grade level. The Dates and times are as follows
- Kindergarten students April 5thand 6th (8:30-11:30 and 12:00 -2:00)
- New Pre-Kindergarten students April 18thand 19th (8:30-11:30 and 12:-2:00)
- Grades 1st-5th Contact our Registrar/Attendance, Clerk Kristin Green, at 469-713-5194 to set up an appointment.
Documents to be brought to the campus to complete registration:
- Childs Original Birth Certificate
- Childs Original Social security card
- Childs immunization record (with Dr’s name/office and childs name and birthdate printed on it)
- Legal guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residence (Current Gas, Water or Electric bill – March or after)
**A child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1, 2018 to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten
***A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 to be eligible for Kindergarten
We look forward to meeting you and your children!