Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration (2020-2021)
Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and New Student Registration
2020-2021 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration is now open online!
If you have never had a student enrolled in LISD go to https://www.lisd.net/Page/259 and follow the instructions for enrolling a new student. (If this link doesn’t work you can type in Enroll.lisd.net and follow the instructions).
If you have an existing student in the district or previously had a student enrolled in the district please follow the instructions below:
- Log into skyward either from our school website or LISD.net.
- Click the Skyward Family Access Login icon and sign in
- Choose New Student Online Enrollment on the left.
This will link the students together in the same family.
Once you have completed the online process please bring your documents during our document drop off days for the appropriate grade level. The Dates and times are as follows
- Kindergarten students April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (8:30-11:30 and 12:00 -2:00)
- New Pre-Kindergarten students April 15th , 16th and 17th (8:30-11:30 and 12:-2:00)
- Grades 1st-5th Contact our Registrar/Attendance, Clerk Kristin Green, at 469-713-5194 to set up an appointment.
***If you are wanting a transfer to a school other than what you zone for you should complete the transfer request in the online enrollment. You should enroll in the school you are zoned for and then bring documents in once you hear if your transfer has been granted or not.
Documents to be brought to the campus to complete registration:
- Childs Original Birth Certificate
- Childs Original Social security card
- Childs immunization record (with Dr’s name/office and childs name and birthdate printed on it)
- Legal guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residence (Current Gas, Water or Electric bill )
**A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020 to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten. This fall Pre-K will be a full-day classroom.
***A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 to be eligible for Kindergarten
We look forward to meeting you and your children!
Thanks so much!
Forest Vista Elementary