In Lewisville ISD, our promise to our students, staff, parents and the communities we serve is simple - All of our students enjoy thriving productive lives in a future they create. This phrase illustrates who we are as a district, and demonstrates LISD's fundamental organizational values.
Use the buttons below to find out more about the specialized programs LISD offers its students:
- All of our students enjoy thriving, productive lives in a future they create.
- Students, staff and community design and implement a learning organization that provides engaging, innovative experiences every day.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged each day.
- Uninhibited learning depends on a safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible environment.
- An educated citizenry is essential for equal opportunity and a prosperous society.
- Meaningful and relevant work engages students in profound learning.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving today are necessary for students to be equipped for future challenges.
- Genuine transformation requires disruptive innovation.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the community.
- Provide all learners with safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible learning environments. (Digital Learning Environment)
- Engage learners through the use of technological tools to access, create and share content as well as collaborate with other learners throughout the world. (Digital Learning Environment)
- Reframe state readiness standards in a way that leads to profound learning and has meaning and value for students. (Learning Standards)
- Create flexible systems that result in a learning organization supported by innovative and engaged staff. (Organizational Transformation)
- Continuously involve our diverse community, staff and students to use their strengths, resources and talents to provide engaging, innovative experiences for all learners. (Partnership)
- Develop and implement meaningful, varied assessments that inform and inspire students and educators for continuous improvement and growth in a way that transforms learning and teaching. (Assessments)
- Design an accountability system that transcends state/national mandates and reflects local values and expectations. (Accountability)