Accessing STAAR EOC Scores
1. You will need to login through the ONLINE BROWSER (you cannot use the App).
2. You will click on “Educational Milestones” on the left column.
3. Click the speech bubble next to “Test Portal Access Code.”
4. Copy the web address http://texasassessment.com/ and paste into new browser tab.
5. Copy the Access Code and paste in space where it says Access Code.
6. Enter birthday and select “Go.”
7. Your scores for all test administrations will be listed.
Questions regarding scores can be directed to your teacher or to Ms. Troy (Testing Coordinator) .
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SCORE
The following gives a brief description of the performance levels used on the STAAR EOC assessments.
Masters Grade Level – Passing Score
Performance in this category indicates that students are on-track for college and career readiness. They demonstrate their mastery of the course knowledge and skills.
Meets Grade Level – Passing Score
Performance in this category indicates that students are prepared to progress to the next grade. They have strong knowledge of course content.
Approaches Grade Level – Passing Score
Performance in this category indicates that students need additional support in the coming year. They have some knowledge of course content but may be missing critical elements.
Did Not Meet Grade Level – Did Not Pass (Will need to retake at next administration date)
Performance in this category indicates that students may need significant support in the coming year. They do not demonstrate basic understanding of course expectations.
Please note that some students will have a “Not Scored” for English I or Algebra I. This may mean that your student’s PSAT 8/9 score was high enough to serve as a Substitute Assessment for the STAAR EOC. These students did not have to take the EOC for that subject, but it will still count as a passing score when determining graduation requirements.
- PSAT 8/9 Evidence Based Reading and Writing = Must have a score of 410 or higher to be used as a Substitute Assessment for English I STAAR EOC
- PSAT 8/9 Math = Must have a score of 450 or higher to be used as a Substitute Assessment for Algebra I STAAR EOC