Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and New Student Registration
2021-2022 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration is now open online!
- We are excited about your interest in enrollment in Lewisville ISD. If your child attended any school in Lewisville ISD during the 2019-20 school year, please contact the campus registrar by email or phone for guidance on re-enrollment.
If your child did not attend a school in LISD during the 2019-20 school year, please follow these steps to enroll:
- Complete the new student online enrollment forms using the directions at https://www.lisd.net/Page/259. Be sure to upload all available documents as directed during completion of these online forms
- Childs Original Birth Certificate
- Childs Original Social security card
- Childs immunization record (with Dr’s name/office and childs name and birthdate printed on it)
- Legal guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residence (Current Gas, Water or Electric bill )
- We understand all documents might not be available to you right now and it is okay if you need to submit the enrollment forms without including everything.
- Once your forms have been submitted, the campus registrar will contact you soon to schedule a virtual appointment to complete the enrollment process.
**A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021 to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten. This fall Pre-K will be a full-day classroom.
***A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021 to be eligible for Kindergarten
We look forward to meeting you and your children!
The registrar can assist you with any questions or support needs during this process. Please see the contact information below.