Classes Offered at FMHS - Business & Industry Endorsement (CTE)
These are the classes that are offered on the FMHS campus. However, during the registration process in February, if there are not enough students who are interested in a class, that class might be cancelled.
Classes in ALL CAPS and BOLD are considered Advanced classes and one of them should be taken as a last class in the sequence.
Classes in italics are considered basic classes and are good for freshmen as a starting class in a cluster or just for general knowledge. However, the class should NOT be taken as the last class in a sequence.
Students should be taking at least two classes in a cluster to satisfy the Business & Industry Endorsement. They may take a class not in the original cluster and still meet the requirement if the class is in another cluster in the Business & Industry Endorsement. The student must have a total of 4-5 credits to meet the endorsement plan.
Career Cluster - Business Management & Administration
- Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance - 1 credit
- Touch Systems Data Entry (Keyboarding) - 1/2 credit
- Business Information Management I (focus on Microsoft Office applications) - MOS certification, 1 credit - freshmen may take this class
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT II, 1 credit
- BUSINESS LAW - 1 credit
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - 1 credit
- VIRTUAL BUSINESS - 1/2 credit
- GLOBAL BUSINESS - 1/2 credit
Career Cluster - Finance
- Money Matters - 1 credit (10-12)
- Banking and Financial Services - 1/2 credit
- Accounting 1 - 1 credit
- ACCOUNTING II - 1 credit
Career Cluster - Information Technology
- Principles of Information Technology - 1 credit
- Digital Media - 1 credit
- Computer Programming 1- 1 credit
- Computer Programming 2 - 1 credit
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AP - 1 credit (Must take Computer Science I & II or Computer Programming I & II before taking this class)
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES - 1 credit
Career Cluster - Technology Applications/STEM
- Computer Science 1 - 1 credit
- Computer Science 2 - 1 credit
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AP
- INDEPENDENT STUDY IN TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS (should take at least two of the three classes before being considered for ISTA, must get approval from teacher before enrolling)